Download Free WordPress Pro Event Calendar plugin, Download WordPress Pro Event Calendar Nulled Plugin, WordPress Pro Event Calendar Codecanyon Nulled Plugin, WordPress Pro Event Calendar Download, WordPress Pro Event Calendar Download wordpress Plugin, WordPress WordPress Pro Event Calendar Nulled
- Elegant & Sleek Design
- Responsive Layout
- Easy to manage Events
- Let users submit events from the frontend
- Add special dates to your calendar like Holidays
- Import events from an ICS feed or Facebook
- Sync a calendar with a ICS live URL
- User Roles – Set who can manage the plugin
- Custom CSS option to edit the calendar styles easily
- Bookings – Allow users to book events
- Export Bookings list to Excel (XLS)
- Limit the number of bookings in an event
- Draggable / Touchable
- Google Map support
- RTL support
- Upcoming Events Widget
- Today Events Widget
- Subscribe to a calendar – Allows users to subscribe to a specific calendar to get newsletter. Mailchimp Supported
- Recurring Events – Create complex recurring events with the multiple options that this plugin offers.
- Custom Fields for Events
- Date range support
- Dark/Light skin color.
- iCal feed export / import
- RSS Support
- Filter Events by Category
- Different Layouts Included
- Built-in cache feature to improve load speed and save bandwidth
- WPML support – Translate it easily through a PO file or from the admin panel
- Cross Browser Support
- Simple to Customize – Tons of options to personalize your calendar
- and more…
2.9.4 - - Added extra dates field in frontend form - Added booking custom field selector - Added event's form custom field selector - Added simple list of upcoming events widget
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Plugin
After you download your Premium WordPress® Plugin, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
To Install Your Premium WordPress Plugin
1-Upload the ZIP file containing your Plugin to the /wp-content/Plugins directory.
2-Unarchive the ZIP file you just uploaded.
To Activate Your Premium WordPress Plugin
1-Log in to your WordPress control panel (http://example.com/wp-admin, where example.com is your domain name).
2-From the Plugins menu, select Installed Plugins.
3-Find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list. In the Available Plugins, click Activate Plugin to activate it.
Demo WordPress Pro Event Calendar WordPress Plugin
Download WordPress Pro Event Calendar v2.9.4 Plugin Download
Note: All products on UnikTheme.com tested, without any malware or virus. You can always find the latest version here. If you liked this product, for support the developer Please buy it.