Watch dogs 2 Ubisoft will soon be accessible on Windows PCs and if you need to maintain a strategic distance from potential amusement issues, you ought to first ensure your PC meets the framework necessities for this diversion. Guard dogs two is going to the Xbox One tomorrow, yet PC fans should hold up somewhat longer until they can get their hands on the deviation. Ubisoft declared November 29 as the PC discharge date of the amusement. However, there’s one intriguing bit of data on the organization’s site. As should be obvious on the screenshot beneath, the discharge date for Guard Dogs 2 is November 15, and the PC stage shows up on the rundown. Ubisoft ought to have unmistakably said November 29 as the discharge date for Windows PC to maintain a strategic distance from disarray. Another probability is that the organization is wanting to astound fans and discharge Guard dogs two prior on PC.
Watch Dogs 2 Ubisoft system requirements for Windows PCs
Watch Dogs 2 minimum PC requirements
- Supported OS (64-bit versions only): Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400S @ 2.5 GHz AMD Fx 6120 @ 3.5 GHz
- Ram: 6Gb
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce Gtx 660 2GB or Radeon HD 7870 2GB
- Hard Disk Space: 50 GB
- Peripherals: keyboard and mouse, Microsoft Xbox One Controller, DualShock 4 Controller
- Multiplayer: 256 Kbps or faster broadband connection.
Watch Dogs 2 recommended PC requirements
- Operating system (64-bit only): Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2 GHz / AMD FX 8120 @ 3.9 GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- Video Card: GeForce GTX 780 3Gb; GeForce Gtx 970 4Gb; GeForce GTX 1060 3Gb or better / Radeon R9 290 4Gb or better
- Disk Space: 50 GB
- Peripherals: Keyboard and mouse, Microsoft Xbox One Controller, DualShock 4 Controller.
for Trailor please follow the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixDxJ_X1pfo